Is your business prepared to take advantage of the biggest spending day of the year? With direct mail vehicles like Money Mailer, your business can capture as much Black Friday business as possible with a proven, turnkey marketing strategy.
35% of consumers don’t know where they will be shopping for Black Friday until a few days beforehand. That makes now the perfect time to run a promotion in Money Mailer that reaches millions of homes nationwide2. Readers will be recently reminded of your products and services, putting your company in the forefront of their minds as they make their Black Friday buying decisions.
November is an ideal time to offer some of the following deals:
- Cleaning/Maid Services: 15% off to get the house ready for Thanksgiving company
- Grocery/Liquor Stores: 15% off select bottles of wine
- Electronics Retail Store: 30% off select items
- Restaurants: Buy one entrée get one FREE
Investing in marketing, with the right partner, is crucial in achieving business growth. Money Mailer envelopes have a 95% open rate, meaning greater reach for less money3. As we approach the biggest buying season of the year, it’s critical to stand out amongst the clutter with clear, consistent messaging that reaches the biggest audience without breaking the bank.
This holiday season, give your business the gift of smart marketing through Direct Mail.
1) “Black Friday Statistics”, Finder, 2017
2) “When will you decide which types of products you will definitely buy on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?”, Statista, 2017
3) MMR Coupon Usage and Attitude Research